To learn more about some of the ideas and research that underlie our approach to education and support, we recommend the following. For additional resources, please visit the Schools for Children website's resource pages.
Collaborative Problem Solving (CPS)
- Think Kids
- Treating Explosive Kids: The Collaborative Problem-Solving Approach, by Dr. Ross W. Green and Dr. J. Stuart Ablon
- The Montgomery Center for Research in Child and Adolescent Development
- NASSPE - National Center for Single Sex Public Education
- Association for Experiential Education
- Wilderdom Outdoor Education
- Learning NC – What is Experiential Learning?